Sunday, October 18, 2015

Final Project 1










I really liked doing this project. I don't have any pictures of people because it's a little awkward for me. I also really like clouds, landscapes, and sunsets. Most pictures I have are of sunsets, landscapes, or my dogs. I took these photos on different days. Some were really sunny, some were partly sunny, and one of the photos I have is of a sunset. I liked this project because we could take pictures of whatever we wanted of the world around us. I had a really fun time editing these photos. But I got a little carried away with the saturation of a few of them (the last photo). In the last photo there is a rainbow lens glare. I couldn't get rid of it and that what my eye goes to in the photo. It seems that in a lot of my photos that Thompson Hall is the main focus but thats because I took a lot of these photos on campus because I don't go home that often. This project was a little hard for me because I had so many ideas and didn't know what to do. I'm really glad I got to go home to do this project because it was a different environment  and was a nice change of pace. But most of my pictures are of the campus because this is where I live for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project: Women As Mythmakers

  For my final project, I’ve decided to expand my persona project and turn it into a Zoetrope (is a 19th-century cylind...