Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Still Life Final














For this project, it was hard for me. I went up to the studios upstairs and played around with the materials available to me that weren't being used by other classes. Most of the things I wanted to use were being used for a still life for other classes. So I had to be creative and come up with some of my own. Three out of my five were from the studios and the other two were: one was a setup I made and the other one I stumbled upon outside of my dorm when I was leaving for class. But I think they came out pretty nicely. Two of them were stumble upon and three I made myself. So I wasn't sure if we were supposed to choose to just do stumble upon or to just create them our selves. I had fun doing this project but it wasn't my favorite, and since I'm a studio art major I've seen a lot of still lives with all of my art classes I've taken/ am taking. If I had more time I would have probably had done a lot better with this project but since we only had a limited time I kind of rushed a little on making/setting up my still lives. My photos didn't follow any pattern they are random accept for the ones with the bottles. My favorite photo is the one at the bottom of the page or right above what I am writing. I really like this photo. I decided to make it black and white. I just thought it looked better. But it was a little darker than I wanted it to be when it was printed out so I could have lightened it up a little more. Overall, this was my favorite photo out of the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project: Women As Mythmakers

  For my final project, I’ve decided to expand my persona project and turn it into a Zoetrope (is a 19th-century cylind...