Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Final Project Proposal



            For the final project I’m not sure how I’m going to go about it. I know for sure I want to use Cyanotype, Salt, and or Vandyke process. I especially really liked using the Cyanotype because I really like the textures of the prints. My prints will consist of mostly landscapes. I am also thinking of continuing with textures too. I am going to play around with more cliché Verre, maybe try layering them. I also think I’m going to experiment with dollies and the patterns they make and try overlapping them. Maybe check out some books on the window sill in the classroom.
            I haven’t started the project yet. I am going to go through my archive and the photos I’ve taken. I am going to go shoot some more photos this weekend. After I’ve taken all the photos I will start by going through all of the photos and my archives. After doing that I’m going to select the best negatives and really try working on making the negatives as best as I can. I have to work on coating my paper better. Maybe I’ll try sizing my negative or so that there is a border. I’m going to use my DSLR camera and my IPhone to take the pictures. I will also try to get a head start on it because there is only one UV light and I can’t always depend on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project: Women As Mythmakers

  For my final project, I’ve decided to expand my persona project and turn it into a Zoetrope (is a 19th-century cylind...